Chronosphere is excited to join and present at the Edinburgh Tech Meetup!
Getting started with Perses
There’s a new kid on the block in the world of open source standards for dashboards and visualization of your data. This session explores a free online workshop that gets you started hands-on learning about the Perses project and the best part is that attendees work through it at their own pace at home after the session. The following outline explores what you will learn from this workshop:
- Introduction to Perses, what it s, where it comes from, it’s goals and dreams
- Installing Perses on your own machine, either in a container or from the source project
- Exploring the Perses API and tooling
- Exploring Perses dashboards, learning the data model so you can start building your own
- Building your first dashboard
- Advanced dashboards, adding more and more to your first dashboard
This session will share some of the above details, showing attendees where to find the workshop, help with understanding its layout, and if time permits, completing one or two labs live on stage together. Join me for 30 minutes of open source dashboarding power and discover the future of data visualization in getting started with Perses.